Boot Camp (Test Preparation)
Students who are required to take the college placement test will be given a Boot camp schedule and a testing referral form by the admissions office.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend boot camp before taking the placement test (ACCUPLACER®).
- Boot camp is designed to prepare students for the test and the testing experience.
- Boot camp sessions are offered at the Savannah, Liberty, and Effingham campuses.
- Savannah Campus Boot Camp Schedule
- Crossroads Campus – See Savannah schedule
- Effingham Campus – See Effingham Student Affairs Office
- Fort Stewart Campus – See Liberty Student Affairs Office
- Liberty Campus – See Liberty Student Affairs Office
How do I prepare for ACCUPLACER®?
There are a variety of ways you can prepare for ACCUPLACER®.
- Attend a boot camp session
- Review resources available on the ACCUPLACER® website
- Pick up study guides at the Testing Center
- Download the ACCUPLACER® Study App