Boot Camp (Test Preparation)
Students who are required to take the college placement test will be given a Boot camp schedule and a testing referral form by the admissions office.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend boot camp before taking the placement test (ACCUPLACER®).
- Boot camp is designed to prepare students for the test and the testing experience.
- Boot camp sessions are offered at the Savannah, Liberty, and Effingham campuses.
- Savannah Campus Boot Camp Schedule
- Crossroads Campus – See Savannah schedule
- Effingham Campus – See Effingham Student Affairs Office
- Fort Stewart Campus – See Liberty Student Affairs Office
- Liberty Campus – See Liberty Student Affairs Office
How do I prepare for ACCUPLACER®?
There are a variety of ways you can prepare for ACCUPLACER®.
- Attend a boot camp session
- Review resources available on the ACCUPLACER® website
- Pick up study guides at the Testing Center
- Download the ACCUPLACER® Study App
Ready to test?
You can schedule your test at the Savannah campus by using the following link.
For testing at our other campuses you must call that campus directly to schedule testing.