My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
As a military spouse, you are eligible to receive a $4,000 scholarship towards enhancing your skills. The Professional Continuing Education department offers a wide variety of online Career Training Programs that can prepare you to work in some of the fastest growing, most in-demand industries in the country. Improving your likelihood of finding career opportunities, no matter where you get stationed.
- Dedicated admissions counselors will help you find a training program that best fits your interests
- 24/7 Access to online courses allows you to learn around your busy schedule
- Earn industry-recognized certifications
- Self-paced and Instructor-Led courses available.
- Many programs include a voucher to take the certification exam
- Your Student Support Representatives will guide you through your program and assist you with any questions that arise
- You must be the spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines service member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2
- If your spouse is in the National Guard or is an AGR Member, they must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders
- You must be able to finish your program within 18 months of starting
To get started or for more information, click the button below.