Check Your Email
- Navigate to https://login.microsoftonline.com/.
- Enter your full STC provided email address.
- Make sure spelling is correct, and firstname.lastname@example.org includes all s’s and dots.
- The default password is your date of birth in the format MMDDYYYY
- Click Sign-in
Student E-mail Issues and Password Resets
- Email is activated 24 hours after the first time you register for class, and is disabled after two years.
- If the student forgot their email password, they can click the ”Forgot my password” link in O365.
- You will receive an email from microsoftonline.com rather than savannahtech.eduIf you do not receive the email, check your spam folder.
- It will take approximately 15 minutes for password changes to sync across all systems(i.e. BlackBoard, Banner).
- If you have not setup alternative security challenges to enable password self-service in O365:
- Log into myapps.microsoft.com with your current credentials
- Click on user name located at the top right of the screen
- Select “Profile” and click the “Set up self-service password reset” link
- On the “don’t lose access to your account!” screen – Please setup the authentication options here.
- If they continue to have issues or need a temporary password, then they can submit the “Student E-mail Issues and Password Reset” form on the STC website. Click here. Requests will be handled during normal business hours.