Sometimes going to a campus for classes just doesn’t work with your schedule. This is why we offer a wide variety of online courses to meet the professional and personal development needs of our community. You can expect classes that are informative, fun, convenient, and very interactive.
Learn more about our Online Education partners below:
Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night.
- Professional development and personal enrichment courses
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end).
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
- Award of completion with passing score
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion.
- Courses start anytime – begin when you wish.
- A typical program takes 3-6 months to complete. Extensions are available upon request
- One-On-One Instructor Assistance
- 24-Hour Access
- All Materials and Books are Included!
Savannah Technical College, in partnership with ProTrain, offers affordable personal and professional development courses designed to help you learn stackable skills or enhance your career. Courses are available on many topics and include a certificate of completion.
Individuals have the freedom to learn from virtually anywhere with our Self-Paced Online courses that can be accessed 24/7, 365 days per year online from a computer with internet access – with up to 12 months to complete the course at your own pace.
Popular Courses Include:
In partnership with Lambers, Savannah Technical College is offering exam review courses for:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Certified in Management Accounting (CMA)
- Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP).
Courses are also available for those seeking IRS Continuing Education for Tax Preparers and CPE for CPAs. Ready to get started? Take a look at available classes below.
Lambers, Inc. is a leader in review courses for the CPA, CIA, EA, AFSP, and CMA exams. Lambers also offers IRS Continuing Education for Tax Preparers and CPE for CPAs. Accounting and finance professionals around the world incorporate Lambers products into their training programs.
My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
As a military spouse, you are eligible to receive a $4,000 scholarship towards enhancing your skills. We offer a wide variety of Career Training Programs that can prepare you to work in some of the fastest growing, most in-demand industries in the country. Improving your likelihood of finding career opportunities, no matter where you get stationed.
- You must be the spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines service member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2
- If your spouse is in the National Guard or is an AGR Member, they must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders
- You must be able to finish your program within 18 months of starting
To get started or for more information, click the button below.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 912-443-3012.