Third-Party / Tuition Reimbursement

If your employer or another outside agency is paying your tuition and/or fee charges, you must provide the following information to the Business Office by the first day of the semester:

  • provide a billing authorization letter (on third-party letterhead or form) stating which fees the company/agency will pay
  • include a contact name, billing address, and phone number.

Examples of third-party payment arrangements:

  • Employer Tuition Payment Plans
  • Workforce Investment Act
  • MyCAA/Tuition Assistance
  • Vocation Rehabilitation
  • Outside Scholarships/Grants