GED® testing requires advanced registration through GED Testing Service. If you have any issues with registration through the GED Testing Service you can contact customer support via telephone, e-mail, or live chat.
Individuals can register online from anywhere to take the test.
- You must have an email address to register for the test (free email accounts are available at Google, Yahoo, or Hotmail)
- There are four tests: Social Studies, Science, Language Arts, and Math.
- If you choose to use the TI-30XS handheld calculator on the Mathematics test, you must bring this calculator with you/one will be provided. No handheld calculator, other than the TI-30XS, may be used.
- The cost for the test is $40 per subject or $160 for the entire battery of tests.
- You must bring an unexpired state or federal issued identification card to the testing center on test day.
- Testing is offered at the following locations:
- Savannah Campus – 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405
- Effingham Campus – 2890 Highway 21, South, Rincon, GA 31326
- Liberty Campus – 100 Technology Drive, Hinesville, GA 31313
For testing questions, please call 912-443-5716.