- Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Chatham Savannah Homeless Authority
- Human Trafficking Hotline
BASIC NEEDS ASSISTANCE
- *NEW* STC Basic Needs Closet – Request toiletries, linens, and other personal items. While supplies last.
- SNAP, CAPS, & other Public Benefits – Apply over the phone or online!
- *NEW* Find Help
- Search by ZIP code for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, transportation, job training, and more.
- *NEW* Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- HERO Help Me database
- Georgia Rental Assistance Program
- Rent, mortgage, or utility assistance: Family Promise
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund:
- assists with rent, mortgage, utility payments, medical expenses, and/or childcare when grace periods are not offered
- COVID and Disability Resources
INTERNET & COMPUTER RESOURCES
- STC’s Laptop Loaner Program
- Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Xfinity Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB)
- Access from AT&T
- EveryoneOn — Search by zip code to locate low-cost internet access and computer offers
TEXTBOOKS & SUPPLIES
- Special Populations Lending Library (Books, loaner laptops, supplies)
- *NEW* Low cost counseling
- Black Mental Health Resources
- 60 Digital Resources for Mental Health
- Mental Health Toolkit: Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
- Research-backed tools, articles, meditations, access to mental health experts, anxiety screenings, and more
- A Student’s Guide to Managing Stress
- U.S. Department of Defense: Veteran Support Organizations
- Addiction: large online recovery community and addiction treatment resources to support you in your decision to get sober.
- Chatham County Safety Net Planning Council
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Quit Smoking – Quitday and American Lung Association
- Eating Disorders
- NAMI LBGTQ Support & Resources
- LBGT National Help Center: peer-to-peer confidential support and local resources
- 70 Resources to Support Eating Disorder Recovery
PARENTING & FAMILY
- *NEW* YMCA Evening Childcare Program!
- Help finding quality child care
- Childcare scholarships: SOLVE program information
- Wesley Community Centers of Savannah
- Distracted Parenting
- Wide Open School: free collection online learning experiences for kids