- Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Human Trafficking Hotline
LOW-COST INTERNET & COMPUTER RESOURCES:
- Comcast Student Internet Specials
- Access from AT&T
- EveryoneOn — Search by zip code to locate low-cost internet access and computer offers
FINANCIAL & BASIC NEEDS ASSISTANCE
- *NEW* Struggling to pay for childcare while you attend school / work? Check out this scholarship opportunity for families with students enrolled in a Georgia public school system offering only a virtual learning model. For more information, click HERE.
- Need assistance with shelter, rent, mortgage, or utility payments due to the COVID-19 virus? Contact Family Promise for help.
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund: This fund will be used to help families retain stable housing by assisting with rent, mortgage, and utility payments when grace periods are not offered and to provide financial assistance for additional critical needs such as medical expenses and child care.
- SNAP & Public Benefits at STC – Apply over the phone or online!
- Surviving COVID: A #RealCollege Guide for Students
- Resources about COVID and Disability
- Aunt Bertha: The Social Care Network: Search by ZIP code for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, transportation, job training, and more.
- STC Community Resource Guide
- Mortgage Assistance
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- *NEW* Black Mental Health Resources: Free or low-cost sources for mental health treatment of the Black community published by Sunshine Behavioral Health.
- 60 Digital Resources for Mental Health
- Mental Health Toolkit: Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety
Shine, in partnership with Mental Health America, has vetted and compiled a wealth of research-backed and helpful tools for you—articles, meditations, access to mental health experts, anxiety screenings, and more.
- A Student’s Guide to Managing Stress
- U.S. Department of Defense: Veteran Support Organizations
- Addiction: SoberRecovery gives you access to the largest online recovery community and various addiction treatment resources to support you in your decision to get sober.
- Chatham County Safety Net Planning Council
- Mental Illness – Mental Health America and National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Quit Smoking – Quitday and American Lung Association
- Eating Disorders
- NAMI LBGTQ Support & Resources
- LBGT National Help Center: Providing peer-to-peer confidential support and local resources
- 70 Resources to Support Eating Disorder Recovery
PARENTING & FAMILY
- * NEW* Struggling to pay for childcare while you attend school / work? Check out this scholarship opportunity for families with students enrolled in a Georgia public school system offering only a virtual learning model. For more information, click HERE.
- Need assistance finding childcare that is open? CLICK HERE.
- DEEP Center Toolkit: Facing COVID-19: Deep Center Mutual Aid Toolkit: a compilation of local resources, policies, and practices designed to address the needs of the Savannah & Chatham County Community.
- Wesley Community Centers of Savannah
- Wide Open School: Wide Open School is a free collection of the best online learning experiences for kids curated by the editors at Common Sense.