Get help buying food.
SNAP eligibility has been expanded! During the COVID-19 public health emergency, you may now be eligible for SNAP assistance if you:
- Are enrolled at least half-time and are
- Eligible for work study or have an EFC of $0 (from completing the FAFSA) and
- Meet all other eligibility criteria to include household income limits
- Submit this pre-screening form and we will contact you shortly.
- For more information about the SNAP application process, visit the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) webpage.
We can also help you renew your public benefits (SNAP, Medicaid, CAPS, TANF, and WIC).
- Submit the public benefits pre-screening & renewal form
- Renew online using DFCS self-service options
EBT Card Information
- Call (888) 421-3281 or email email@example.com, or visit https://www.connectebt.com/gaebtclient/
- Visit Department of Human Services
- Opt-in for case updates from DFCS by texting opt in to 877 423-4746.
In need of childcare?
- Check out CAPS
- For working parents with children enrolled in virtual learning, perhaps SOLVE Can help.
- Visit STC’s Student Support Resource Library
912-443-4151 *Please do not include any confidential information.