We can help you apply for or renew your SNAP and other public benefits (Medicaid, TAPS, TANF, and WIC).
- Call 912-443-4151 or email email@example.com or
- Fill out the public benefits pre-screening form or
- Apply online using the self-service options
Haven’t Received your EBT Card or having trouble contacting DFCS?
Opt-in for updates from DFCS about your case by texting opt in to 877 423-4746.
- For low-cost and computer resources, visit STC’s Student Support Resource Library.
- In need of childcare?
Check out SOLVE. SOLVE provides scholarships for families with students (aged 5-12) enrolled in a Georgia public school system offering only a virtual learning model. The scholarship pays for care, supervision, and support during the school day while students are engaged in virtual learning.
For help applying for SOLVE, contact Jessie Jones (912) 443-4151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more questions?
Jessie M. Jones, Public Benefits Specialist
Email: email@example.com do not include any confidential information.
Questions about your EBT card?
- Call (888) 421-3281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.connectebt.com/gaebtclient/
- You can also visit the Department of Human Services website.