Need help buying food?
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, you may now be eligible for SNAP assistance if you:
- Are enrolled at least half-time and are
- Eligible for work study or have an EFC of $0 (from completing the FAFSA) and
- Meet all other eligibility criteria to include household income limits
The Application Process
- Submit this pre-screening form and we will contact you shortly.
- For more information about the SNAP application process, visit the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) webpage.
Renewing public benefits?
We can also help you renew your public benefits (SNAP, Medicaid, TAPS, TANF, and WIC).
EBT Card Information
- Call (888) 421-3281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.connectebt.com/gaebtclient/
- Visit Department of Human Services
- Opt-in for case updates from DFCS by texting opt in to 877 423-4746.
Jessie M. Jones, Public Benefits Specialist, email@example.com
912-443-4151 *Please do not include any confidential information.
Or, visit this site for a list of area community partners.