Registration & Grade Access
Registration and Grade Access
In order to register, you must first be admitted to Savannah Technical College. If you have not been admitted, please view the Admissions Requirements. Registration is held prior to the beginning of each semester. Students are notified of specific registration dates and times.
How to Register
All students must meet with their academic advisor to register for classes. Click the following link to view the list of advisors.
How to Access Your Grades
Grades are posted three days after the end of each semester. The web final grade display contains academic and work ethics grades, current semester GPA, cumulative GPA, academic standing, and other academic information.
- Log on to your Banner account.
- Click on the Students link on the top of our home page.
- Choose the Banner link under Web Tools & Support.
- Select the Enter Secure Area link.
- Log into your Banner account using your student 900# or your SSN as your username and your birthdate in MMDDYY format as your PIN.
- Click on “Student & Financial Aid”.
- Click on “Student Records”.
- Click on the following to access your:
- “Final Grades” – At the term screen, select the appropriate semester and click on “Display Grades”.
- “Academic Transcript” (Unofficial) and “Transfer Credits”– Select transcript level, type remains “Official Electronic Transcript”, then click on “Submit”.
- To print grades and transcripts, press the “Ctrl” button and the letter “P”.
- Select “exit” in the top right hand corner to close and exit the secure area.
If you encounter difficulty in accessing your grades, please contact the Registrar’s Office by phone at 912.443.5521 or 912.443.5708 or visit the Student Affairs Office at your campus.