English as a Second Language (ESL)
ESL Class Start Dates and Registration Deadlines
Register by August 6, 2021 to begin classes on: August 23, 2021
Register by September 10, 2021 to begin classes on: September 20, 2021
Register by October 8, 2021 to begin classes on: October 18, 2021
Register by November 5, 2021 to begin classes on: November 15, 2021
Register by December 17, 2021 to begin classes on: January 10, 2022
How To Register for ESL Classes:
To register for classes:
- Make an appointment to meet online or in-person by emailing Kim Tate at email@example.com.
- Or attend one of our Registration events at the White Bluff Road
- Wednesday, September 8, 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM
- Monday, October 4, 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 3, 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM
- Monday, December 13, 8:30 AM until 6:00 PM
To register for in-person classes at the Army Education Center in Hinesville, email Nancy Holman-Maier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Campus Registration is at the Savannah Technical College main campus 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405.
We are located in the Learning Enrichment Center on the right side of the campus by the flag poles
(park behind the building in the student parking lot)
Items To Bring With You
You will need to show your unexpired photo identification:
- US Citizens – any state ID or driver’s license
- Permanent Residents – green card, state ID, or driver’s license
- Nonimmigrant aliens – employment authorization card or passport with US Visa (not B1/B2 or F1 unless with Form I-797)