Savannah Technical College graduates are Career Ready. You are at the right place to start training for a great career. Please review instructions below before starting your online application.
- Review high demand training programs or take general core courses.
- Review your desired campus:
- Savannah (Main)
- Effingham (Rincon, Ga.)
- Liberty (Hinesville, Ga.)
- Crossroads (Savannah, Ga. – near Savannah Hilton Head International Airport)
- Fort Stewart Army Education Center (Hinesville, Ga.)
- Review admissions requirements for your student type:
- General Admissions
- Dual Enrollment / High School
- Active Duty Military, Veterans or Military Affiliated Dependent
- Returning students (away from STC at least one semester)
- Create an online application account to start your application.
- Complete the online application and pay $25 application fee. All application fees are non-refundable. Dual Enrollment (high school) students do not pay the application fee.
FINAL STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
- Submit required documents:
- Proof of Lawful Presence in U.S.
- Proof of Georgia Residency (to qualify for in-state tuition rate)
- Submit official transcripts may be received directly from institution electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) or must be sealed: Admissions, 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405. When ordering official college transcripts, select “Savannah Technical College.”
- Official high school / GED (high school equivalency) transcript
- Official college transcripts to receive transfer credit or for financial aid.
- Placement testing – Temporary testing policy due to COVID 19 – Check below to see if you meet qualifications or if you will need to schedule testing. The following applicants are not required to take placement exam:
- High school diploma with 2.0 GPA or higher (degree students with less than 2.6 GPA will be enrolled in developmental math/English courses)
- TCC or Diploma applicants with high school diploma or GED (high school equivalency)
- Program doesn’t require high school diploma (truck driving, nurse aide)
- GED, PSAT, ACT, ASSET, ACCUPLACER or COMPASS test results – check your program page for required scores.
- Applicants who have completed English or Math course with a grade of “C” or better from another post-secondary institution.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Complete new student orientation.
- Meet with your academic advisor to register for classes in upcoming semester.
COMPETITIVE ADMISSIONS PROGRAMS
The following health sciences programs require competitive admissions. This means that pre-requisite courses, minimum GPA, etc. are required prior to acceptance into these programs. Each of these has different admission criteria and timelines:
CHECK YOUR ADMISSIONS STATUS
Login to your application account to check your admissions status. If you need to update your starting semester, log into the student application portal or contact email@example.com.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
5717 White Bluff Road | Savannah, Georgia, 31405
For fastest response, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcript questions: email@example.com.
Submit your application online. Admissions representatives are available at all campuses.