Savannah Technical College graduates are Career Ready. You are at the right place to start training for a great career. Please review instructions below before starting your online application.
NO-FEE NOVEMBER: Use code NOV2022 to save $25 through 11/30/22.
- Review high demand training programs or take general core courses.
- Review your desiredcampus:
- Review admissions requirements for your student type:
- General Admissions
- Dual Enrollment / High School
- Active Duty Military, Veterans or Military Affiliated Dependent
- Returning students (away from STC at least one semester)
- Create an online application account to start your application.
- Complete the online application and pay $25 application fee. All application fees are non-refundable. Dual Enrollment (high school) students do not pay the application fee.
FINAL STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
- Submit required documents:
- Submit official transcripts may be received directly from institution electronically (email@example.com) or must be sealed: Admissions, 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405. When ordering official college transcripts, select “Savannah Technical College.”
- Official high school / GED (high school equivalency) transcript
- Official college transcripts to receive transfer credit or for financial aid.
- Placement testing – Temporary testing policy due to COVID 19 – Check below to see if you meet qualifications or if you will need to schedule testing. The following applicants are not required to take placement exam:
- High school diploma with 2.0 GPA or higher (degree students with less than 2.6 GPA will be enrolled in developmental math/English courses)
- TCC or Diploma applicants with high school diploma or GED (high school equivalency)
- Program doesn’t require high school diploma (truck driving, nurse aide)
- GED, PSAT, ACT, ASSET, ACCUPLACER or COMPASS test results – check your program page for required scores.
- Applicants who have completed English or Math course with a grade of “C” or better from another post-secondary institution.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
- Complete new student orientation.
- Meet with your academic advisor to register for classes in upcoming semester.
COMPETITIVE ADMISSIONS PROGRAMS
The following health sciences programs require competitive admissions. This means that pre-requisite courses, minimum GPA, etc. are required prior to acceptance into these programs. Each of these has different admission criteria and timelines:
CHECK YOUR ADMISSIONS STATUS
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Submit your application online. Admissions representatives are available at all campuses.