Apply for FAFSA Today!!!
Complete your 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – Fall 2020/Spring 2021/Summer 2021
Complete your 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – Fall 2021/Spring 2022/Summer 2022
DO YOU NEED HELP COMPLETING YOUR FAFSA?
- All students who want financial aid for the 2021-2022 academic years must complete a 2021-2022 FAFSA. Even students currently receiving financial aid must renew your FAFSA.
- Please complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA application online at www.studentaid.gov. If additional assistance is needed for completing the FAFSA application, you may contact the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Help-Center at the links below.
Latest announcements regarding the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) process:
- Time Is Running Out! All 2020–21 online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) forms must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Central time (CT), June 30, 2021. Any corrections or updates must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT, September 12, 2021.
- Customers who are using an Apple device (mobile and/or desktop) may encounter errors on some FAFSA fields if the “smart punctuation” feature is enabled. This feature changes apostrophes and quotation marks to invalid characters that the FAFSA form cannot recognize.
- Check out the myStudentAid app for iOS and Android.
- To get the best experience,make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker allows pop-ups from fafsa.ed.gov before logging in to the FAFSA form.
We know that going to college is an investment in your future and that the financial aid process can often feel overwhelming and confusing. That is why we developed this website to help you understand how to pay for college and how to apply.
More than 80% of Savannah Technical College students receive some type of financial aid. There are a number of funding options available through the state of Georgia and the U.S. Department of Education, including grants, scholarships, workstudy, and loans. Effective fall 2014, Savannah Technical College will no longer offer Federal Direct Stafford Loans.
To learn more about these programs and the opportunities available to you, please view our website or feel free to stop by the Financial Aid Office at our Savannah, Liberty, or Effingham campus. Our friendly staff is here to assist you.
Please click here for more information on how to access your financial aid information online.
Professional Code of Conduct
The Savannah Technical College Office of Financial Aid is committed to the highest standards of professional conduct. We are members of the Georgia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators as well as the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) and follow their ethical principles and code of conduct. We invite you to contact us if you have any questions.
The Technical College System of Georgia strives to provide a workplace and learning environment where all employees, students, visitors, and volunteers, are treated with dignity and respect. For these reasons, the TCSG will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind against another person on the basis of: age; color; disability; gender; national or ethnic origin; political affiliation or belief; race; religion; veteran status; genetic information; or, citizenship status except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law.