Savannah Technical College offers wireless internet access at the Effingham, Liberty, Crossroads, and Savannah Campuses.
Wireless Networking is available on campus for all Savannah Technical College (STC) students. You will need to connect your mobile device to the SAV-Student wireless network and provide your STC credentials (email username and password) in order to connect.
To access the SAV-Student network:
- When prompted or within the network settings on your device, select “SAV-Student” network
- Enter your STC credentials (email username and password) as follows:
Scroll down in order to add:
Identity: STC email username (do not enter @students.savannahtech.edu)
Anonymous Identity: (leave blank)
Password: email password
Apple IOS users
Username: STC email username (do not enter @students.savannahtech.edu)
If you encounter a problem accessing the system with email credentials:
- Refer to the instructions above
- A student can verify their email address in Banner Web
- If the student forgot their password, they can click the” Forgot my password” link in O365
- If they have not setup their security questions in O365, they can submit the “Student E-mail Issues and Password Reset” form on the STC website
Below are links to Microsoft help topics that will help you get connected.
Connect to a wireless network using: