New Students are advised by an Academic Advisor in the Department’s program of study. The student will meet with an advisor after being accepted to the college. The Program Advisor will assist in reviewing test score results, reviewing the transfer credit evaluated by the Registrar’s Office, develop first semester schedule, and assist with registering the student for classes.
Returning and Currently Enrolled Students
Returning Students (Readmits) and students currently enrolled are evaluated by Program Advisors or Faculty Advisors depending on the program.
Currently Enrolled students must meet with their advisors during the Mandatory Advisement and Registration period.
Make sure that you take advantage of the resources that are available for students.
Program Advisor Contact Information:
- Academic Advisor: Patricia Boyles
- Telephone: 912-443-4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Professional Services
- Health Sciences
- Academic Advisor: Cindy Cole
- Telephone: 912-443-5721
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Industrial Technology
- Academic Advisor Contact: Secene Dorsey
- Telephone: 912-443-5859
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Studies
- Academic Advisor: Kelley Riffe
- Telephone: 912-443-5087
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Developmental Studies
- Academic Advisor: Ethel Berksteiner
- Telephone: 912-443-5894
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For program specific advisors browse the appropriate division and select your program of interest. Advisor contact information will be located on the left side of the program page.