Savannah Technical College is committed to working with students to assist with program accessibility and academic accommodations that may be necessary and appropriate due to a disability. Students who have a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities are eligible for services.
Disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Hearing, visual, or mobility impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Psychological disorders
- Acquired brain injuries
- Other health impairments
Accommodations Request Process
- Self-identify with the Office of Disability Services either by submitting this form or by contacting the Special Populations Coordinator directly. Your information is confidential.
- Complete the Special-Populations-Intake-Packet.
- Participate in an intake interview with Disability Services to discuss needs and accommodations.
- Provide supporting documentation of the disability which supports the accommodations requested.
Melanie Wilder, Special Populations Coordinator
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 912.443.5717
Need additional support?