Savannah Technical College is committed to working with students to assist with program accessibility and academic accommodations that may be necessary and appropriate due to their disability. Students who have a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities are eligible for services.
Disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Hearing, visual, or mobility impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Psychological disorders
- Acquired brain injuries
- Other health impairments
TO REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS:
- Self-identify at the Office of Disability Services. You may also submit this form. The information you provide is confidential and will be sent to the Special Populations Coordinator for review.
- Participate in an intake interview with the Coordinator of Disability Services to determine needs and accommodations.
- Provide appropriate documentation of the disability which supports the accommodations requested.
We urge students who believe they may be eligible for accommodations to contact the Office of Special Populations as soon as possible in advance of enrollment to apply for services.
For assistance, contact Melanie Wilder, Special Populations Coordinator, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 912.443.5717.