Savannah Technical College is committed to ensuring that a quality education is accessible for everyone. The Office of Special Populations and Disability Services assists students with accessibility needs and academic accommodations which may be necessary and appropriate due to a disability.
Students who have a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities are eligible for services. Disabilities include but are not limited to:
- Hearing, visual, or mobility impairments
- Learning disabilities
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Psychological disorders
- Acquired brain injuries
- Other health impairments
- Complete the online Intake Form.
- Provide supporting documentation of disability or disabilities. Your information is confidential.
- Participate in an intake interview with Disability Services to discuss needs and accommodations.
Ms. Melanie Wilder, Special Populations & Disability Services Coordinator
Phone: (912) 443-5717