Tuition & Fees
Savannah Technical College is a member of the Technical College System of Georgia. Tuition and fees for credit classes are approved by the State Board of Technical and Adult Education. In-state tuition is only $100 per credit hour. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Waivers for in-state tuition or discounted tuition rates:
- Active duty and full-time members of the Armed Forces of the United States, including members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard are eligible for in-state tuition. Commissioned officers of the Public Health Service or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on active duty are also eligible for the in-state tuition rate.
- Residents of Beaufort and Jasper Counties in South Carolina are eligible for a waiver of out-of-state fees. These residents pay a $150/semester reciprocity student fee.
- Georgia senior citizens (with proof of age 62 or older) may be eligible for a waiver of tuition on credit enrollment on a space available basis.
2022-2023 Tuition and Fees – Fall 22, Spring 23, Summer 23
Tuition and Fee payments are due to the college by 6:00 p.m. on the following dates:
|Fall 2022||August 18, 2022|
|Spring 2023||January 05, 2023|
|Summer 2023||May 25, 2023|
Savannah Technical College will accept payment in the form of cash, personal checks/debit cards with proper identification and credit cards (VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard) for tuition, fees, services, books, or class supplies. Company checks or credit/debit cards are accepted for fee payments. Checks must be payable for the exact amount due. Two-party checks and post-dated checks will not be accepted.
When a bank refuses a personal check the College will charge a service fee in the amount of $30 plus the amount of any fee charged to the College by the bank. Students will be notified by certified mail of a dishonored check and given ten (10) days to satisfy this debt. If payment in the form of cash, credit/debit card, postal money order, or cashier’s check is not made within ten (10) days, the college will place an administrative hold on the student’s accounts and records. Please note: until the debt is paid, the student will not be issued grade reports, transcripts, or any other student records. He/she will not be allowed to register, graduate, or receive college services and may be dropped or withdrawn from classes.
Savannah Technical College will accept payment in the form of cash, personal checks/debit cards with proper identification and credit cards (VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard) for Professional Continuing Education and other non-credit instructional classes operated by the college’s Economic Development division. For more information, please have an authorized company representative contact the cashier’s office at 912.443.4790 at least twenty (20) working days prior to the scheduled registration period.
- Log on to your Banner Web account
- Go to www.savannahtech.edu
- Click “Student” at the top
- Under Web Tools & Support, Click on “Banner Login using STC -Email“
- Choose Student and Financial Aid
- Choose Pay Balance Online with Card
- On the next page make sure the Term is correct and click “Select Term”
- Choose Pay by Credit or Pay by Check
- Choose Continue
- Complete the appropriate form
Financial Aid Recipients
If you are a financial aid recipient and your eligibility has been confirmed, your financial aid will show as “Authorized” on your student account and you will be allowed to begin enrollment. If are expecting to receive financial aid and it is not showing “Authorized”, stop by the Financial Aid Office to investigate. You may be missing documents or have other unresolved issues.