COVID-19 UPDATE: The Office of Military Outreach/VA School Certifying Official will be available for assistance via email or phone at:
- Military Outreach Coordinator: Steve Cisneros email@example.com or 912.443.4155.
- Fort Stewart Army Education Center: Joan Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liberty Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: Mignon Banks email@example.com
- Effingham Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: Velvelyn Bacon firstname.lastname@example.org
The President of the United States signed a bill that authorizes the Department of Veterans Affairs to continue to provide educational assistance through December 21, 2020, for programs of education that have been converted to distance learning due to an emergency or health-related situation. Such assistance includes monthly housing stipends or subsistence allowances.
Continue your enrollment certifications online for the upcoming term.
Savannah Technical College is a regionally accredited Institution of Higher Learning and approved to participate and administer Veteran’s Education Assistance programs.
Our faculty and staff are proud to assist veterans, military members, dependents and spouses in furthering their education. Veterans and survivors or dependents of veterans may be eligible for educational benefits through the Veteran Administration (VA) and active duty service members and their spouses may be eligible for tuition assistance. We are here to assist you and help you navigate through the process.
These are just a few of STC’s programs that offer opportunities for veterans to transition from military service to train for a career:
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services (NEW: Firefighter/EMS)
- Logistics Management
- Medic to Paramedic
- Military Aviation Mechanic
- Peace Officer Academy
- Precision Manufacturing (Industrial Maintenance, Machine Tool, Welding)
- Troops to Trucks
- Welding & Joining
Start your application today (includes additional steps for military-affiliated students)