Ready to move forward on your career? Want to get the education you need faster?
Ability to Benefit
Want to start college now?
ALL PROGRAMS ARE ELIGIBLE!
Steps to Enroll:
- Enroll in GED or ESL classes
- Complete your financial aid application (Click Here)
- Take the Accuplacer Test (Click Here for more information).
- Complete the STC Admissions Packet along with the $25 fee
- Finalize your financial aid
- Enroll in your college classes
- Maintain enrollment in Adult Education and your College Program until you complete your Adult Education program.
- Complete your College Program.
We also have short term training programs:
- Hospitality & Tourism (contact: email@example.com)
- Partnership with Chatham Apprenticeship Program
- Entrepreneurship for ESL (Coming Soon!)
Talk to your admissions counselor in orientation about these programs or your other college & career interests.