Ready to move forward on your career? Want to get the education you need faster?
Ability to Benefit
Want to start college now?
MOST PROGRAMS ARE ELIGIBLE!
You now have options that combine high school equivalency/GED and career training, which will put you to work faster with a high demand career:
- GED testing (with test prep) plus career training
- Career Plus HSE (online high school courses without high-stakes testing) and career training
Steps to Enroll:
- Contact Transition Specialist: 912-443-5344 to ask about GED vs. Career Plus HSE options.
- Enroll in GED or Career Plus HSE classes.
- Complete your financial aid application (Click Here)
- Take the Accuplacer Test (Click Here for more information). – SUSPENDED
- Complete the STC Admissions Packet along with the $25 fee
- Finalize your financial aid
- Select career training and enroll in your college classes
- Maintain enrollment in Adult Education and your college program until you complete your Adult Education program.
- Complete your college program (two TCCs, diploma or associate degree).
Also, we have short-term training programs:
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Partnership with Chatham Apprenticeship Program
- Entrepreneurship for ESL (Coming Soon!)
Talk to your admissions counselor in orientation about these programs or your other college & career interests.