NelNet Payment Plan
Tuition and Fee Payment Plan
Savannah Technical College is offering a way for you to pay your tuition and fees in interest-free monthly installments.
Cost to Participate
The nonrefundable enrollment fee is $30, $35, or $40 each semester (through ACH or credit/debit card). This non-refundable fee may vary each semester based on the number of payments.
The payment plan offers 2, 3, and 4 monthly payment installments depending on when you sign up. The amount of the down payment also varies depending on when you sign up and the number of payments. Payments may be made through an automated bank payment (ACH) or credit/debit cards. Payments will be drafted on the fifth of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
If a credit/debit card is used rather than an automatic bank payment (ACH), a convenience fee will be assessed in addition to the enrollment fee. There will also be a $30 fee per transaction if payments are returned. VISA cards are NOT accepted.
Target Dates to Enroll by:
|First Day to Enroll||Last Day to Enroll||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments Required||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|Summer 2018||Mar 19||Apr 3||None||4||Apr-July||$30|
|Apr 4||Apr 26||25%||3||May-July||$35|
|Apr 27||May 23||50%||2||June & July||$40|
|Fall 2019||Jun 19||Jun 30||None||4||July-Oct||$30|
|July 1||July 25||25%||3||Aug-Oct||$35|
|July 28||Aug 23||50%||2||Sept & Oct||$40|
|Spring 2019||Oct 16||Dec 3||None||4||Dec-Mar||$30|
|Dec 2||Dec 24||25%||3||Jan-Mar||$35|
|Dec 27||Jan 10||50%||2||Feb & Mar||$40|
|Summer 2019||Mar 19||Apr 2||None||4||Apr-July||$30|
|Apr 4||Apr 24||25%||3||May-July||$35|
|Apr 27||May 27||50%||2||June & July||$40|
Steps to Enroll
- Determine how much you owe for tuition and fees – Log on to your BANNER Web account
- Click “Enter Secure Area” and enter Student ID number and your six digit Pin Number
- Select “Student Services and Financial Aid”, then click “Registration” – on the next page click “Amount Due Pay by Credit Card or TeleCheck”
- On the next page make sure the Term is correct and click “Select Term” and the next page should show your current balance and your current aid. If there is a negative balance you do not owe.
- Log on to the Nelnet Payment Plan website and set up your My Payment Plan account. (Nelnet Sign Up)
- You will be redirected to the Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) e-cashier website where you will create an account and sign up for the payment plan.
- My Payment Plan enables you to view the current status of your payment plan, account balance, payment amount, and manage your account.
If you need assistance, please call 1.800.609.8056. A Nelnet representative will be available to help you sign up online or answer any questions you may have about the payment plans.
If you need to make adjustments after your payment plan is set up, you must work with the Cashier’s Office on your campus. It is important to note that your balance will not be adjusted automatically if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added.
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Savannah Technical College. Please be aware that enrollment in the payment plan may be available only during certain dates and times. See above for available dates.