How do I apply/enroll at Savannah Tech.?
Please see our How to Apply page on our website for detailed instructions on how to get started at Savannah Tech.
When is the next “quarter” at STC?
STC changed to the semester calendar. The Spring semester begins in January, Summer in May and Fall in August. Refer to the current academic calendar for dates.
What is the address that I mail my transcripts to for Admissions?
|Savannah Technical College
5717 White Bluff Road
Savannah, GA 31405
Can I email my transcript?
Can I fax my transcripts to STC?
No, faxed transcripts are considered to be unofficial documents and are not acceptable for Admissions.
When is the Placement exam given?
You must schedule an appointment for placement testing. Appointments are scheduled for 9:00am and 1:30pm. On our website www.savannahtech.edu hover over Admissions and click on placement testing. You can click the link to schedule an appointment for testing at the Savannah location or you may call one of our other locations to schedule an appointment.
How long does it take to receive my test scores?
You will receive your test scores as soon as you have completed the test.
What is the school code?
The FAFSA school code is 005618.
The SAT testing school code is 3741 for scores that are not more than five years old.
How many hours are considered full-time enrollment?
12 or more credit hours
How do I log onto my Banner account?
- Click on the Students tab on our website http://www.savannahtech.edu/.
- Then click on the Banner Web using STC Email link under Web Tools & Support.
- You will be taken to the Banner Web page where you will need to enter your Savannah Tech email address as your username and your email password as the password for Banner.
- If you are unsure of your Savannah Tech email address or password, you can find out more information on the Email Accounts page.
How can I schedule a tour of Savannah Technical College?
Which programs are associated with aviation employment and how do I apply?
Aircraft Structural Assembly, Aircraft Structural Technology, Aircraft Electrical Assembly, and Luxury Craft Cabinetmaking. Contact Patricia Boyles at (912)443-4094 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The courses are taught at the Crossroads campus in Pooler. Programs are only offered based on industry hiring needs and a wait list is maintained. Follow regular admissions requirements to apply.
I would like to know more about the Dental Hygiene program.
Please direct all inquiries regarding the Dental Hygiene program to Dr. Suzanne Edenfield 912.443.5732. If she is not available, then to Ms. Cindy Cole 912.443.5721.
Please note: application packets are available through the department. Students are accepted into the Health Science TCC first and then reviewed for competitive admissions into Dental Hygiene. The application process usually opens November 1st and ends April 30th.
I would like to know more about your LPN program.
How do I enroll in the CDL program?
How do I sign up for the Police Academy?
Note: Classes usually begin March and October of the academic year
Nancy Jones , Program Assistant
- Complete the Savannah Technical College Admissions Application ($25 fee)
- Take the Placement Exam (ACCUPLACER) at the Savannah Tech Testing Center.
Note: * Students may be exempt from placement testing if the already have passing SAT, ACT, or COMPASS scores.
Passing ACCUPLACER Test Scores are:
Reading – 55
Writing – 60
Math – 34
- Pick up a P.O.S.T. application packet from the Academy Office located at the Crossroads Campus, Room 1125 or contact Sheree Rogers to have the packet sent to you.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov (STC #005618)
- Complete the P.O.S.T. application process. This process takes approximately one month to complete.
- Return the completed application to the Academy located at the Crossroads Campus.
- POA students CANNOT register online for their classes. It must be done by the Peace Officer Academy staff members.
- The Peace Officer Academy course runs approximately two semesters, Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday, 7a.m. – Noon.
Do Dual Enrollment students have to pay an application fee? What if I have since graduated?
No you do not have to pay an application fee. The only time you will have to pay an application fee is if you attend another college after graduating and then decide to reenroll here.