Career Services for Faculty
The Office of Career Services is available to assist faculty members in several areas:
- Provide career-related workshops in your classrooms on topics such as resume writing, professional imaging, interviewing skills, or career planning.
- Make introductions of potential employers who may serve on Departmental Advisory Boards or who may hire students after graduation or for an internship period.
- Provide information and/or graduate follow up status that will support renewing program accreditation.
- Suggest guest speakers on career related topics for your classes.
- Provide career guidance services to students who are questioning whether they are a good match for their chosen programs of study.
All requests for referrals to job openings should be referred to the Career Services Office for posting to ensure that all qualified students have an opportunity to apply.