Keeping Your Financial Aid
Keeping your financial aid is an important part of completing your program of study. Below are some helpful tips that will help keep you on the right track.
- Complete the FAFSA form each year. Most students complete the FAFSA in April or May after taxes are completed. Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to reduce errors and verification selection. The FAFSA covers the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- You must meet minimum Academic Standing and Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- Overall grade point average of 2.0 required within program of study and
- Overall completion rate of 67% required within program of study and
- Must complete program within 150% maximum timeframe within program of study
- GA HOPE Grant and HOPE Scholarship requirements
- Notify the Student Affairs Office of any changes in your address, phone, and email address.
- Make sure you check your Savannah Tech Student Email account regularly.
- Make sure you log on and check your financial aid status on your Banner Web Self-Service account.