Cost of Attendance (COA) is a budget determined by the institution to estimate the cost of education for the academic year (Fall/Spring). The COA includes:
- Direct costs are those items for which the school will bill you directly. For example, tuition and mandatory fees. The tuition and fees used here are based on full-time enrollment (minimum of 12 credits per semester) for fall and spring semesters. Individual tuition and fees may vary based on course load.
- Indirect costs include estimated living expenses (room and board), books and supplies, transportation, child care, personal and miscellaneous expenses while you are enrolled in school. Indirect costs for living expenses are estimated averages based on HUD Fair Market Rent documentation for the Savannah area and the IRS National Standard for food, clothing, and other items. Books and supplies are estimated based on typical full-time enrollment.
- 2023-2024 Estimated Cost of Attendance
- 2022-2023 Estimated Cost of Attendance
- 2020-2021 Estimated Cost of Attendance
Additional tools to help determine your cost of education:
The Department of Education requires that institutions of higher education provide a tool for prospective students to estimate the cost of attending the institution. Savannah Technical College has worked with the Department of Education to develop the Net Price Calculator tool to assist you.
Click here to access the Savannah Technical College Net Price Calculator