How to Apply
The application will ask you what major you are interested in pursuing. Learn more about majors and degree options.
- Complete and submit an application form online or download the paper application and mail the completed form along with the application fee (payable by cashier’s check or money order) to: Admissions,Savannah Technical College, 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405. Summer 2015 application fee – $20; Fall 2015 application fee – $25; Re-Admit Fee – $10
- The online application will not be downloaded until a signature page and payment is received. You must apply by the Application Deadline Date.
- You must mail in the signature page from the online application along with your application fee and a copy of your state driver’s license or state identification card. If mailing a paper application, include the fee and the copy of your state driver’s license or state identification card with the application. The state driver’s license or state identification is used to prove Lawful Presence in the U.S. which is required for in-state tuition. See a complete listing of documents that may be used for Lawful Presence.
- Attend a COMPASS prep session referred to as COMPASS Boot Camp and take the COMPASS Placement Test. If you have already taken the Placement Test, request a copy to be sent to the Admissions Office. Scores five years or older will not be accepted. Acceptable SAT or ACT scores may be used in place of the COMPASS exam. See Admissions Requirements for test requirements.
- Request an official copy of your high school transcript or official GED score report to be sent to Savannah Technical College. You may use our transcript request form. If you have attended other colleges, request official copies of transcripts from all colleges attended. Official transcripts from all colleges are required regardless of prior academic standing. Send transcripts to Admissions, Savannah Technical College, 5717 White Bluff Road, Savannah, GA 31405.
- After completing the application process and testing, you will be required to attend an orientation session before advisement and registration. If you plan to use Financial Aid, do not forget to apply.