If you would like to download a printable form of this checklist, click here.
How to Apply
- Online Application CLICK HERE Create an account and get started now! The application fee for new and transfer students is $25.00, which must be paid online by either a check or credit card. MOWR students do not pay the application fee.
(When you apply online, you can check your application status by clicking the above link and logging back into your application using the same web ID and pin you created. Once logged in, just click on the application to see a check list of items needed.)
- Paper Application Download and Print If you choose to fill out our paper application, you can mail your payment of $25.00 along with your printed paper application, or you can take your printed application to your local campus and pay the fee at the Cashier’s Office in the Campus Shop. MOWR students do not pay the application fee.
Required Documentation: All four of these documentation requirements must be met in order to register for classes:
- Proof of Lawful Presence
- Proof of Georgia Residency(to qualify for in-state tuition rate)
- Official High School /GED Transcripts
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges that you previously attended
**Documents are only considered official if they are received electronically directly from the institution or in a sealed envelope from the institution.**
(All documents can be mailed to Attn: Admissions 5717 White Bluff Rd, Savannah, GA 31405. Official high school transcripts can be sent electronically to Loren Rochester at firstname.lastname@example.org and official college transcripts can be sent electronically to the Registrar’s office at email@example.com)
Students demonstrate that they are college-ready by completing one of the following requirements:
- Submitting SAT or ACT scores that meet the minimum requirements for their program of study. Click here for requirements
- Transferring in credit for the English and/or math course required for their program of study
- Taking a college placement test at Savannah Technical College. Click here to schedule testing for the Savannah Campus.
- College placement testing is available at the Savannah, Liberty, and Effingham campuses. To make an appointment for any of our campuses, click here.
- Most students complete the placement test in 1 – 2 hours
It is important to be prepared before taking the placement test. Click here for information about our ACCUPLACER Boot Camp or to download the ACCUPLACER study guide.
Attend a session for assistance with completing the Admissions process and to learn more about Financial Aid. You can view the schedule for information sessions for the Savannah campus by clicking here.
We also have online and in person Orientation sessions you can view/attend to learn more about Savannah Technical College and the enrollment process.
- If you stopped attending STC for one or more semesters, you must re-apply for admission, pay re-admit fee of $10.00, and provide official copies of college transcripts for any colleges you attended during the separation. You may also be required to provide lawful presence and Georgia residency documentation.
- If you have not attended STC in the last five years, you will be required to submit a new complete set of admission documentation.