COVID-19 UPDATE: 1 April 2021
The Military Outreach Office and staff at all campuses will continue to do virtual online or telephone services for all business transactions concerning Summer 2021. We are also open for face to face appointments at all campuses but request you call ahead if possible to determine a good appointment time due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please reach out to us to obtain required forms and the correct certification process for your benefit. We understand the phone lines are busy so your best option is to send us email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible, feel free to stop by our office but please remember that you must check in downstairs in the lobby and you must wear a mask:
- Military Outreach Coordinator and VA School Certifying Official: Steve Cisneros at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-443-4155.
- Savannah Campus VA Certifying Official: Angel Grote at email@example.com or 912-443-4168.
- Fort Stewart Army Education Center: Joan Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liberty Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: Mignon Banks at email@example.com or 912-408-3024, extension 6006
- Effingham Campus Financial Aid and VA School Certifying Official: contact either the Savannah or Liberty Campus SCO’s above for assistance.
Continue your enrollment certifications online for the upcoming Summer 2021 term.
Savannah Technical College is a regionally accredited Institution of Higher Learning and approved to participate and administer Veteran’s Education Assistance programs.
Our faculty and staff are proud to assist veterans, military members, dependents and spouses in furthering their education. Veterans and survivors or dependents of veterans may be eligible for educational benefits through the Veteran Administration (VA) and active duty service members and their spouses may be eligible for tuition assistance. We are here to assist you and help you navigate through the process.
These are just a few of STC’s programs that offer opportunities for veterans to transition from military service to train for a career:
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency Medical Services (NEW: Firefighter/EMS)
- Logistics Management
- Medic to Paramedic
- Military Aviation Mechanic
- Peace Officer Academy
- Precision Manufacturing (Industrial Maintenance, Machine Tool, Welding)
- Troops to Trucks
- Welding & Joining
Start your application today (includes additional steps for military-affiliated students)
Funding Opportunities for Military Students:
- Scholarship fund supports area military spouses
- Military Freedom Fund provides needs-based scholarship assistance
- Savannah Tech creates scholarship to support U.S. Coast Guard Spouses
Savannah Technical College serves Active Duty Service members and their dependents. The College recommends that Service members and/or dependents considering enrolling in Savannah Technical College consult their Educational Service Officer (ESO) prior to doing so.