It's easy to get started...
Whether you are a first time student or transferring credits from another institution, you'll need to:
- Complete the application and pay $20 application fee (non-refundable).
- All students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Applicants, new and returning, are required to submit verifiable documentation (e.g. Driver's License, State ID, Permanent Residence Card, etc.). All applicants are coded as out-of-state or foreign until verified.
- Submit official transcripts either high school/GED or all college or university transcripts.
- Arrange for placement examination or show proof of college entrance exam scores.
- Attend a New Student Orientation.
If you are an international student, click here.