- Federal and State Financial Aid Options
- Other Benefits for Service Members
- Helpful VA Resource Videos
- Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation – Scholarship Resource
- Private Education Loans
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- STC Freedom Fund
- STC Military Scholarship Assistance
Effective end of Fall 2018 term, Savannah Technical College will no longer participate in Private Education Loans.
Private Loan Information:
Financial Aid Technician or Veteran Affairs (VA) School Certifying Official for U.S. Military Service Members will provide in-person advice and access to online private loan counseling through FASTChoice. The entrance counseling will consist of the following components.
- Definition of Private Loans.
- Overview Interest Rates.
- Repayment Terms and Options.
- Private Loan Comparison. FASTChoice is a private loan comparison tool to assist Service Members in making the educational loan choice that is best for them. FASTChoice provides a side-by-side comparison of the lenders, loan terms, interest rates, and repayment options.
- Private Loans Information detailing the private educational loan options on FASTChoice website and in print. Website information provides loan options for private loans for short-term and two-year programs of study.
- Private Loan Entrance counseling will be provided prior to dispersing private student loans.