Keeping Your Benefits
To keep your benefits:
- Register for classes early.
- Register only for classes required for your program of study
- Secure your financial source of benefits.
- Veterans Education Assistance Programs – Request your enrollment certification each semester of enrollment
- Active Duty and Spouses – Initiate your tuition assistance benefits
- Maintain good academic standing.
- Overall 2.0 (“C”) gpa
- Overall Completion Rate of 67%
- Complete program of study within 150% maximum timeframe
- Maximum of 96 total attempted credits.