Military Scholarship Assistance
At Savannah Technical College, we can relate to you and your military experience. Nearly one-quarter of our students are military-affiliated. We appreciate your service and are committed to assisting you every step of the way as you gain the knowledge and earn the credentials you need to be successful in the civilian workforce.
- College waives fees each semester
- STC Freedom Fund buys books
- STC Freedom Fund pays fees each semester; assistance for tools
- Landings Military Family Relief Fund Scholarship pays remaining tuition each semester
VA expired (no funding)
- Service member may apply for STC Freedom Fund that funds tuition
VA with less than 100% education benefits funding
- STC Freedom Fund can be applied as needed for tuition, fees, books and required equipment based on hours enrolled: <15 credit hours up to $300; >15 credit hours up to $500.
NOTE: all private scholarship funds are applied directly to student accounts. Funds may be used in the Campus Shop. No funds are issued directly to students.