Graduating High School Seniors

Continue your college education with Savannah Technical College

Dual Enrollment students who wish to continue their college career at Savannah Tech after high school graduation are encouraged to submit an application online and submit an official copy of your high school transcript:

Submit an application online

  • To update your records from a Dual Enrollment student to a regular STC student you will need to complete and submit a STC application again. Make sure to indicate you have been a “Dual Enrollment” student at Savannah Tech to have the $25 application fee waived.
  • To qualify for in-state tuition and state-sponsored financial aid (such as the HOPE) you must show proof of Georgia residency (link has a complete list of accepted documentation)

Submit an official copy of your high school transcript

  • Most of STC’s programs of study require a high school diploma or GED for admittance into the program. In order to accept you into a program of study, we will need an official copy of your official high school transcript with your graduation date listed.
  • Dual Enrollment students wishing to take summer courses may submit an official high school transcript with a letter from their high school guidance counselor that states they are on track to graduate (projected graduation date should be listed) in order to register for summer classes. Once a high school transcript with the graduation date is available, the student must submit a copy to the Admission’s office in order to be able to continue classes with STC in future semesters.

Transferring to another college or university?

If you are continuing your education at another college or university, they will need you to submit your STC records. To share your transcript, submit a transcript request online. Please be aware that STC records cannot be released if there are any current holds on your account, including those for unreturned textbooks.

Dual Enrollment Resources: