Test Score Requirements
Degree level courses:
- Next Generation ACCUPLACER: Reading 236, Writing 249, Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Statistics 245
- SAT: Critical Reading 290, Math 380
- SAT: (Beginning March 2016) Reading 17, Writing 17, Math 21
- ACT: Reading 16, English 14, Math 17
- HOPE GPA (After 10th Grade): 2.6
Diploma & Certificate level courses:
- Next Generation ACCUPLACER: Reading 224, Writing 236, Arithmetic 229
- SAT: Reading 16, Writing, 15, Math 18
- ACT: Reading 14, English 13, Math 14, Algebra 17*
- HOPE GPA (After 10th Grade): 2.0
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you will be required to take learning support classes that correspond to the score you made on the test.
Dual Enrollment students must meet the required scores for the program they are entering.
You may retest if you do not meet the minimum score requirements. The first retest will be free of charge but for any subsequent tests, there will be a fee of $15 per test.