Types of Financial Aid
There are three basic types of financial aid:
- Grants and Scholarships: Grants and scholarships are available through Federal, State, Institutional, and other outside resources. Grants and Scholarships are free and do not require repayment.
- Work-Study: Earn while you learn! This Federal program allows students to work part-time and earn wages while enrolled in school.
- Loans: Loan programs are available through Federal, State, and Private resources. Loans require repayment with interest.
- Effective fall 2014, Savannah Technical College will no longer offer Federal Direct Stafford Loans.
Learn more about:
- Federal Aid Programs
- Georgia State Aid Programs
- Savannah Tech Scholarship Programs
- Private Education Loans
- Other Outside Resources