A readmit student is one who has been out of school at least one semester. Because each situation is unique, you are advised to consult with a Student Affairs representative to determine what items will be needed to complete the readmission process.
- Readmit students must reapply to the college. You can fill out a readmit application by clicking here.
- Readmit students may be required to complete a BLAST online orientation session prior to advisement and registration.
- If placement testing took place more than five years ago and no core classes were taken, you must retake the Accuplacer placement exam; retesting may be required, if you wish to change your program.
- If you have enrolled in another college since you were last at Savannah Technical College, you will need to have official transcripts sent for evaluation.
- Reapply for financial aid and consult with a Student Affairs representative to determine your eligibility.
- Effective January 1, 2012, all applicants, new and returning, must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Click here for more information and to view a complete list of required verifiable documents.
- Students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of GA residency. A current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008 or a current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008 may be used. A list of additional documents is available in the Student Affairs One Stop Shop.