Submit an Application
Once you select a program of study, then you are ready to complete and submit an application. Your application will not be processed until our admissions department receives all required items. Here are the items that you must submit:
All prospective F1/M1 students submit:
- International student application
- Make sure that you complete all fields of the application and that you sign the second page. Unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- Application fee of $20
- You may pay with a check or money order, as long as the funds are drawn from a US-based bank. Include the check or money order when you send the application materials.
- Also, you may pay with a credit card by calling our cashier office. If you choose this option, send all of the application materials to the admissions office without payment. Then, contact the admissions office and notify us that you would like to pay with a credit card. We will provide you with a student number, which you will need when you contact the cashier. The cashier phone number is +001 (912) 443-4790.
- Photocopy of current passport (photo page)
- Proof of financial capacity (at least $22,600)
- Financial capacity can be shown by submitting a bank account statement or an official letter from a bank officer that testifies to the account holder’s financial capacity. If the account holder is someone other than the student, then the student must submit a notarized affidavit of support also. Click here for more information on submitting proof of financial support.
- Official evaluation of foreign education
- Students who have completed high school outside the US must submit an official evaluation of their high school transcripts done by a professional evaluation agency. Students who have completed university may submit an evaluation of their university transcript instead of their high school transcript. Click here for more information on submitting an evaluation of foreign education.
Unless noted otherwise, all documents must be originals and not photocopies.
Students who hold F1 status currently and would like to transfer from their current college to Savannah Tech must submit additional materials. Click here for more information.
Change of Status Students
Students who hold a different non-immigrant status and want to change to F1 or M1 status through Savannah Tech must submit additional materials. Click here for more information.
Send all application materials to:
Savannah Technical College
Attn: Admissions office, international
5717 White Bluff Rd.
Savannah, GA 31405
- Transfer from Another School
- Request a Change to F1 Status
- Evaluation of Foreign Education
- Financial Capacity
- Housing for International Students
- Request Information