The Industrial Technology Division offers programs that prepare students for careers in the industrial related fields. Our industrial programs offer a combination of classroom training as well as hands on learning to help prepare you for today’s work environment. These fields include:
- Air Conditioning*
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Technology*
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Construction Management*
- Electrical Construction and Maintenance*
- Electrical Utility Technology*
- Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Historic Preservation*
- Industrial Systems
- Machine Tool
- Welding & Joining Technology
* Check out our new Sustainable Technologies Learning Communities in these areas of study.
Please take time to review the programs at the right to learn more about what Savannah Technical College’s Industrial Technology Division has to offer. You might also want to listen to Mike Rowe of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs testifying to Congress about the need for skilled laborers.
Thanks for your interest in Savannah Technical College.
Dean of Industrial Technology