Take college courses and earn your high school diploma at the same time.
- Want to earn a high school diploma without taking a high-stakes test?
- Want a better job?
- Want to earn more money?
If you answered yes, Career Plus High School Diploma is the choice for you.
Click the link to receive more information https://forms.office.com/r/NQJqkXSeXY
Why is Career Plus High School Diploma right for me?
- Get your high school diploma without taking a high-stakes test.
- Transfer in high school credits or GED tests you have already completed.
- Online high school courses available 24/7.
- Enroll in college courses right away.
- Tuition-free programs available.
- Earn more money with a postsecondary credential.
- Receive one-on-one support from Adult Education staff.
To qualify for Career Plus High School Diploma you must:
- Be 21 years old or older
- Provide sealed transcript from high school
- Enroll in Savannah Tech’s Adult Education program
- Meet the pre-assessment requirements
Flexibility Beyond Testing – the beginning of your future:
- Two TCCs, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- High School credits and GED or HiSET Test Scores and Online Courses
Flexible. Affordable. At Your Own Pace. Find out more today.
Steps to Enroll in Career Plus High School Diploma:
- Contact Career Plus/High School Specialist: (912) 443-5344 to ask about Career Plus High School Diploma
- Set up an appointment with the Career Plus Specialist
- Enroll into the Adult Education program
- Complete your financial aid application (Click Here)
- Take Accuplacer Test and achieve the required test scores. (Click Here for more information).
- Complete the STC Admissions Packet along with the $25 fee
- Finalize your financial aid
- Select your career training program and enroll in your college classes
- Maintain enrollment in Adult Education and your College Program until you complete your Adult Education program.
- Complete your College Program (two TCCs, diploma or associate degree) to earn your high school diploma and career training simultaneously
Career Plus High School Diploma offers the flexibility to earn a high school diploma without the stress of a high-stakes test. Georgians age 21 and older without a high school diploma can acquire a basic education and high-demand workforce skills at the same time. Complete coursework to become certified in your chosen career path.