What are Continuing Education courses?
- Continuing Education courses are classes that help enrich your current knowledge of a particular subject matter or skill. They are usually short term classes and can run anywhere from 1 day to a few months. These classes are considered non-credit classes as you do not receive a traditional grade of “A”, “B”, “C” etc. Instead, you receive a grade of Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory. When you complete a Continuing Education course, you will receive a Certificate of Course Completion. Some of our courses do lead to a Professional certification. If so, it will be noted on the course page.
Do I need to apply for admission into Savannah Technical College to take a Continuing Education course?
- No. Continuing Education Courses are not for college credit, therefore formal admission is not required for our Continuing Education Courses.
How do I register for a Continuing Education Course?
- Submit your contact information on the Registration page http://www.savannahtech.edu/business-industry/registration/. Be sure to note the course that you are interested in taking by either choosing from the drop down menu or listing it in the description box and selecting the “register for course” checkbox.
How can I pay for the course?
- Receipt of payment is the only way to confirm your seat in a course.
- We accept all credit/debit cards and money orders only.
- We offer a convenient and secure online invoice credit and debit payment option utilizing trusted 3rd party application providers through the PayPal Gateway.
- Credit/debit card payments can also be accepted over the phone by calling 912-443-3012.
- Money orders must be delivered to the Crossroads Campus located at 190 Crossroads Parkway, Savannah, GA 31407.
- Registration deadline is two weeks prior to the start of the course.
Can I reserve my spot with a partial payment?
- No, we will only accept full payments for our courses.
Can I pay for my Continuing Education class on the day it starts?
- No, all payments must be received by the payment deadline, which is two weeks prior to the start of the course.
Can I be advised for any academic program within the Continuing Education Department?
We do not have any Credit Courses available for Fall 2018 at this time. within our department. We encourage you to learn more about our other great programs available here at Savannah Technical College. Click here to see available courses.
Can I receive assistance with my Financial Aid at the Continuing Education Department?
- If you are enrolled in an academic/credit program, we encourage you to visit the Financial Aid webpage<http://www.savannahtech.edu/financial-aid/> or the Financial Aid office at the Savannah Campus.