Manufacturing Professional Continuing Education Courses
“Manufacturing has the most jobs of any goods-producing industry in the United States, more than 12 million of them in 2013. The manufacturing industry processes materials to make all kinds of products, including food, cars, and circuit boards.” (See “Got Skills? Think Manufacturing“)
Continue your education in manufacturing disciplines with Savannah Technical College’s exciting professional continuing education programs. We are offering several courses to help you advance your opportunities!
- Team Supervisor
- Manufacturing Fundamentals (Part 1 – Online Class)
- Manufacturing Applications (Part 2 – Online Class)
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Fundamentals (Online Course)
- Six Sigma: Total Application Fundamentals (Online Course)
- Supply Chain Suite (Online Class)
- Introduction to Textile and Design Fabrication Program
Can’t find the course you’re looking for? Try our search bar in the upper right corner or submit your contact information and we will be in touch with you soon!