Introduction to Quickbooks
This 5.5-hour class is specifically designed for individuals who have little or no prior experience using QuickBooks. The objective of the class is to acquaint attendees with QuickBooks and teach them how to set up and use the essential basic features of QuickBooks typically needed to operate and manage a business.
Introduction to QuickBooks Course Description
This is a LIVE, ONLINE training course conducted remotely. All attendees will need access to the online version of QuickBooks used by the instructor.
The course will address a number of the following topics:
- Basic concepts and terminology
- Creating a company file
- Navigating QuickBooks
- How to create and add accounts to a Chart of Accounts
- How to set up customers, vendors, products/services, and pricing
- How to enter sales transactions
- How to enter journal entries
- How to create and send invoices
- How to post payments
- How to enter and pay bills
- How to track expenses and income
- How to manage Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- How to perform banking functions
- How to run and use Reports
This course is presented by a partnership between the Savannah Chapter of SCORE and Savannah Technical College. For more information, please contact Savannah Technical College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, July 24th from 9am – 3pm
- 5.5 class hours, with a 30-minute break for lunch
Total Course Hours: 5.5
Course Type: LIVE, online course (Taught remotely via an web meeting platform)
- Open to anyone ages 18 and up.
Payment Options: Credit & Debit Card payments.
Registering can be completed online in just 3 easy steps.
1. Click the “Register Now” Button below.
2. Complete the form with your contact information and select this course from the drop down menu of options and press submit.
3. We’ll take care of the rest!