Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) Course Description
aPHR is the first-ever HR certification designed for professionals who are just beginning their HR career journey. No HR experience is required. This in-person course is still in development!
What Will Be Covered in This Course?
- Great Question! This course will feature topics such as Human Resources Operations, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Human Resource Development and Retention and more!
Who is this course recommended for?
- Any other individual seeking a career transition into the HR field
- Recent college graduates
- Armed services men and women making the transition to civilian life
To Be Eligible for the Certification Exam at the conclusion of the course, you must have:
- A high school diploma or global equivalent
- If you do not have a high school diploma, click here to learn about Savannah Tech’s free GED program.
The in-person course is still in development but we wanted to share a little of what’s to come! To be notified once available, please complete the form below.