Advisement & Registration
New Students are advised by an Academic Advisor in the Department’s program of study. The student will meet with an advisor after being accepted to the college. The Program Advisor will assist in reviewing test score results, reviewing the transfer credit evaluated by the Registrar’s Office, develop first semester schedule, and assist with registering the student for classes.
Returning and Currently Enrolled Students
Returning Students (Readmits) and students currently enrolled are evaluated by Program Advisors or Faculty Advisors depending on the program.
Currently Enrolled students must meet with their advisors during the Mandatory Advisement and Registration period to avoid a late fee of $45.00.
Make sure that you take advantage of the resources that are available for students.
Program Advisor Contact Information:
- Academic Advisor: Angela Lambert
- Telephone: 912-443-4094
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Technology
- Academic Advisor: Jonathan Sullivan
- Telephone: 912-443-5831
- E-mail: email@example.com
- General Studies
- Academic Advisor: Kelley Riffe
- Telephone: 912-443-5829
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Sciences
- Advisor Contact Information: Janet Poteralski
- Telephone: 912-443-5893
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Industrial Technology
- Academic Advisor Contact: Secene Dorsey
- Telephone: 912-443-5859
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Services
- Academic Advisor: Amber Robinson
- Telephone: 912-443-5719
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Developmental Studies
- Academic Advisor: Ethel Berksteiner
- Telephone: 912-443-5894
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For program specific advisors browse the appropriate division and select your program of interest. Advisor contact information will be located on the left side of the program page.