How To Apply For Employment
Applicants interested in applying for open positions with Savannah Technical College should take the following actions:
- Review Position Announcements posted here, at www.teamgeorgia.gov/careers, or on Savannah Technical College campus bulletin boards. Postings are typically updated weekly.
- Postings on the STC Employment pages will link directly to the online application system, hosted at www.team.georgia.gov/careers. All applications should be submitted through the Team Georgia Careers website.
- Applicants should create Team Georgia Careers account, by clicking the orange “login” button, and following the system prompts.
- Current employees of the State of Georgia should utilize the “Current Employee Login,” when applying for positions on the Team Georgia Careers site. Current employee User Names are the same as the employee’s PeopleSoft/Payroll ID number.
- Please submit a separate application, cover letter, and resume for each position if applying for multiple positions.
- Please indicate salary data for each position held. An applicant’s entire work history, and all academic credentials obtained should be included on the application.
- Official College Transcripts are not required with the initial employment application, but submission of unofficial transcripts is welcomed through the application portal. Official Transcripts are only required upon offer of employment.
- Application materials are forwarded to the hiring manager/committee weekly, upon the posting of a vacancy. The interview committee will select applicants for interview based on the qualifications outlined in the job description. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by a representative of the interview committee.
- All applicants will receive confirmation through the Team Georgia Careers website, acknowledging receipt of the application. Due to the volume of applications received Savannah Technical College Human Resources is unable to respond to telephone inquiries regarding application status.
- Savannah Technical College maintains a database of part time/adjunct instructor applicants. Adjunct instructor openings are posted on an open continuous basis; applications received for Adjunct positions remain on file for one year. Periodically, or at the request of one of our Deans, Human Resources will forward adjunct applicant information to the appropriate area – Continuing Education, Business Services, General Studies, Allied Health Sciences, or Industrial Technology.
Candidate Forms (to be completed post-interview):