HERO Campaign 2023
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY in 2022!!!
The 2022 Faculty/Staff Scholarship Campaign raised $41,698, which offered 20+ student scholarships and helped 15+ students with tools/testing in FY2023. We are pleased to report 78% of full-time employees contributed, including 44 (most ever) who pledged 1% of their salary.
Make a pledge for your 2023 contribution
Your gift to the HERO campaign goes directly to the Savannah Technical College Foundation and is handled completely separately from any other college budget process. These gifts support our students through scholarships and provide financial support for tools/equipment and testing.
You can make a gift (cash, check or online) anytime.
PAYROLL DEDUCTION: You may also start payroll deduction any time during the year (through June 30) and may change your monthly deduction amount as you like. You may also discontinue your payroll deduction at any time. Payroll deduction changes will take a full month before they are reflected in your paycheck.
Ways to support students through STC’s Faculty & Staff Scholarship:
- BE A SUPER HERO Give 1% of your gross pay and receive a dedicated parking space for the year and an STC HERO embroidered polo (one per person). Human Resources will do final calculations for you, but here are some before-tax examples:
- $25,000 gross per year, 1% = $250 or about $21 per month
- $35,000 gross per year, 1% = $350 or about $29 per month
- $45,000 gross per year, 1% = $450 or about $37.50 per month
- BE A TOOLS HERO (Any amount supports purchase of tools/ required equipment)
- BE A TESTING HERO (Any amount supports end of program/licensure testing)
TEAM CELEBRATIONS 2023
- Contribute a minimum, one-time gift of $25 (or minimum of $2+ per month if using payroll deductions) to help your team reach 100% participation.
- Teams with 100%+ (all full-time employees giving at least $25 PLUS one 1% donor) will be invited to the 2023 HERO lunch on Tuesday, October 10.
- Teams with 100% (all full-time employees giving at least $25) will have an alternate team reward.