HERO Campaign 2017
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!!!
The 2016 Faculty/Staff Scholarship Campaign raised $30,000, which offered 30 student scholarships in FY2017. We are pleased to report nearly 62% of full-time employees who contributed to the scholarship, including 15 who pledged 1% of their salary.
It’s not too late to give…
Your gift to the HERO campaign goes directly to the Savannah Technical College Foundation and is handled completely separately from any other college budget process. These gifts support our students through scholarships and provide financial support for tools/equipment and testing.
When you become a donor to the HERO campaign, you define exactly how your money is to be spent. All gifts are used as defined by the donor. That is the Savannah Technical College Foundation’s responsibility to its donors.
You can make a gift (cash, check or online) anytime. You may also start payroll deduction any time during the year.
You may also change your monthly deduction amount as you like. If you should want to discontinue your payroll deduction, you can also do that at any time. Please understand that payroll deduction changes will take a full month before they are reflected in your paycheck.
(supports Faculty and Staff Scholarship)
- Weekly drawings with great prizes! Celebration party for any group with 100% participation!
- End of campaign party/cookout for the campus with the greatest percentage of participation
Ways to support STC students:
- Gift of $20.17 or more (cash or payroll) – HERO tumbler
- Annual gift of $80.68 ($20.17 x 4 or $6.72 x 12) – STC leather portfolio
- Annual gift of $242.04 ($20.17 x 12)- STC golf umbrella
- BE A SUPER HERO Give 1% of your gross pay and receive a dedicated parking space for the year! Human Resources will help you calculate.
BE A TOOLS HERO (Any amount supports purchase of tools/ required equipment)
BE A TESTING HERO (Any amount supports end of program/licensure testing)
You can make a gift (cash, check or online) anytime during the year.