A student in good standing at another accredited institution may be permitted to enroll as a transient student at Savannah Technical College in order to complete work that will be transferred to the home institution. A transient student must provide a letter from the home institution outlining approved courses. A transient student must:
- Submit a completed application: Apply Now
- Pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Be in good academic standing at another regionally accredited institution.
- Present a transient letter/form outlining courses to be taken while in transient status and the semester to be attended.
- Request an official transcript to be sent back to home institution at the end of the transient semester.
- Savannah Technical College will not process federal financial aid for a transient student. Contact Financial Aid about HOPE Grant/Scholarship guidelines.