Transfer from another School

Transfer from another University in the US

If you currently attend a college or university in the US and would like to transfer to Savannah Technical College, then please submit the following documents:

  1. International student application
  2. Photocopy of current passport (photo page)
  3. Proof of financial capacity (at least $28,000)
  4. Official evaluation of foreign education
  5. International Student Transfer Form. Complete the top portion of this form and then take it to your current international student adviser, who will complete the bottom portion and send it to Savannah Technical College.
  6. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in US
  7. Photocopy of current I-20
  8. Photocopy of current visa
  9. Photocopy of current I-94