National Technical Honor Society
To be eligible for National Technical Honor Society membership at Savannah Technical College, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have minimum grade point average of 3.5,
- Completed 12 credit hours, and
- Be nominated by an instructor in their major
NTHS honors student achievement and leadership, promotes educational excellence, awards scholarships, and enhances career opportunities for inductees. Also, NTHS is the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
Once nominated, students are eligible to become members of NTHS after paying the $50 one-time, lifetime membership fee to the STC cashier. An induction ceremony is usually scheduled in the spring semester.
Savannah Tech’s NTHS student news:
- Retired military graduate placed #2 in the U.S. for Barbering competition
- Construction Management student wins Fine Homebuilding Scholarship
- Perez wins National Technical Honor Society 2021 Scholarship
- Construction Management student wins $2,500 scholarship
About National Technical Honor Society
The National Technical Honor Society serves more 100,000 student members annually. Awarding more than $3 million in scholarships to date, NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce. For more information about the NTHS visit: www.nths.org.