- Students must present a valid student ID to borrow materials.
- General books circulate for 2 weeks. They may be renewed as often as needed if no HOLD has been placed by another user.
- Reference books, reserve items, most DVDs and VHS tapes, and periodicals are available for use in the library ONLY.
- Curriculum support audiovisual software circulates to students for library use only unless an instructor requests that a student be allowed to check out curriculum support software. Software circulates to faculty for 3 days. Software which circulates to students and other patrons is designated and coded for a 1 day circulation.
- Reference materials circulate overnight to faculty when approved by a professional staff member.
- Overdue fines on books are calculated at a rate of $.05 per day; a library hold will be placed if an item is more than 30 days overdue. Students must clear library records of any outstanding materials or fees before registering, graduating, or requesting transcripts.
- All patrons are responsible for the replacement cost of damaged or lost materials.
- The library and media services director reserves the right to make the final decision in checking out materials to patrons other than faculty members or students.
- Savannah Technical College has cooperative borrowing agreements with Armstrong and Savannah State Universities; ask a librarian for more information.