Once you have completed the admissions process, you can proceed to registering and paying for your classes. Click on the sections below for more information.
Registration and Payment
Apply for Financial Aid:
- Apply for all Federal and State Aid
- Complete FAFSA Online using STC School Code 005618
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to electronically link income information to the FAFSA
- Allow 5-7 business days for results to be sent electronically to the college
- To apply for State Aid Only, complete the GA HOPE Application
- Bring Needed Documents:
- Check Banner Web for missing documents
- Print all documents from the Financial Aid Forms page
- If selected for verification, IRS Tax Return Transcripts may be required
Once you are admitted to the college, you may meet with an advisor and register for classes. Click here for advisor contact information
After registering for classes, you must pay your tuition by the payment deadline. If you are using financial aid, you are responsible for applying for financial aid and making sure all required documents are submitted on time.