Keep Savannah Tech Healthy
Practice good hygiene & social distancing
- Stop handshakes and use non-contact greeting methods. No hugs, high fives or fist bumps.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Wear a face mask any time you are sharing space with others, like in hallways.
- Keep your distance, allowing at least six feet of space between you and others at all times.
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
Stay home if…
- You are feeling sick
- You have a sick family member at home
- You have a fever of more than 100.4 degrees
- You experience symptoms of illness, to include:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
Check-in for safety!
- Only enter campus using designated entrances and check-in/check-out with the officer on duty.
- If you need to access campus after-hours or on weekends, contact the STC Police Department first to make arrangements.
Keeping it germ-free!
- Monitoring the number and location of employees on campus each day helps our facilities team ensure areas are disinfected after they are occupied.
- Should a confirmed case occur on campus, knowing those in contact will allow us to notify individuals who may need to seek testing.