Other Outside Sources
Other outside sources of financial assistance may include external resources such as Veteran’s benefits, Vocation Rehabilitation, Workforce Investment Act (WIA) funding, other outside scholarship opportunities as well as Higher Education Tax Incentives provided under IRS tax credits and deductions.
To learn more about these external resources, please visit the links below:
- Veteran’s, dependent, and spousal education benefits
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Higher Education Tax Incentives
- Prime Scholarship – for students intending to pursue additional nursing education upon graduation.
Outside Scholarship Searches – begin your search:
- TCSG Foundation Scholarships – June 15 – Fall semester deadline; October 15 – Spring semester deadline
- Go Build Georgia High Demand Career Scholarship – Applications available September 1st and will close on November 15th.
- Construction Management Association of America – South Atlantic Chapter Scholarship Foundation – Tools of the Trade Scholarship
- GA Futures
There are many sources of scholarship listings and databases available to students on the Internet. We recommend that you not pay for any search service. To learn more about avoiding scholarship scams, click here. Savannah Technical College is not responsible for the quality of information or services offered on the sites listed above and we do not endorse or support their products, policies or services. We will continue to update this webpage as additional external resources become available.